Post a message

adult day care

Author: Laurie Guffey (St Louis mo)
Posted: 07/30/2008 @ 7:47 am
HI. I'm an RN and a certified activity director. I live in St. Charles county. I would like to offer Adult Day Care from my home to a maximum of 4 clients. Activities & community outings would be provided. Oral medications can be administered. I believe there is a need for this service, but I don't know how to get this information out to those who could benefit from it. Any suggestions?
Laurie Guffey
Author: JJ Holoubek (Central Valley ca)
Posted: 07/30/2008 @ 9:25 pm
Hello Laurie,

Thank you for writing. Here's a list of agencies from the Network of Care for Developmental Disabilities' St. Louis Regional Office North and South's Service Directory that might be of assistance in getting the word out about your adult day care service:

Developmental Disabilities Resource Board of St. Charles County

Community Living, Inc.,%20Inc._538_6_1

St. Louis Regional Office

St. Louis Office for Developmental Disability Resources

Good luck and I hope this has been helpful. If you have any other questions or comments about Network of Care, please don’t hesitate to share them.

Best wishes,
JJ Holoubek
Assistant Client Relations Manager
Network of Care
Author: Judy Wanko (St Louis mo)
Posted: 09/18/2008 @ 1:49 pm
Access the DHSS website for information regarding becoming a provider.
Author: P.L. de Avila ( Social Network of Care )
Posted: 09/02/2011 @ 2:50 am

Are you providing adult day care facility ?There are many nursing homes in every states they need care giver. you may contact their..