Post a message

Need help with adult child mentally ill

Author: Anonymous (Tarrant Cares)
Posted: 05/26/2015 @ 4:43 pm
My daughter is 20, multiple diagnoses, on SSI (i am payee), etc., but I can't get her to follow through on mental health care she needs badly. Since she's an adult, my hands seem tied. But she's now gone and added a baby to this volatile mix (I care for him because she's honestly not mentally capable). Please advise how I can get a court offer for her treatment! Thank you!
Author: Alex ( Social Network of Care )
Posted: 05/27/2015 @ 9:41 am


Thank you for posting to the Network of Care. I am reaching out to you via email so that I can better help you locate the resources you are seeking.


Alex Halpern
Research Director, Network of Care 

Author: Dr. Steffany Mohan ( Social Network of Care )
Posted: 03/31/2016 @ 1:11 am

As far as your question is concerned,in my opinion  children who are depressed often exhibit distraction and impaired concentration, so it’s important to get them in a soothing environment.

Author: Anonymous (Tarrant Cares)
Posted: 05/14/2016 @ 10:43 pm
I have a sister with multi-mental illnesses. The only way my mother was able to get her the treatment needed to help with the symptoms was to have her sent to the hospital and from there they would provide the therapy needed. Also it tool a while before finding the best medication for her. Past two years thriving and able to live with a better quality of life. Talk to MHMR for help.