Post a message

grand parents raising grand children

Author: Anonymous (Stark oh)
Posted: 05/14/2008 @ 4:38 pm
I am looking for help with finding out where I could get information about financial help with raising our grandkids. I would like to know if there is any financial help with child care or daycare.
Author: JJ Holoubek (Fresno)
Posted: 05/15/2008 @ 5:00 pm
Hello Joan,

Thank you for writing. Here is a list of agencies from the Network of Care’s Stark County Children & Families’ Service Directory that might be of assistance in finding information about financial help with child care or day care:

Child Care Centers

Child Care Provider Referrals

FACES of Stark County -- Family Support and Education

Good luck and I hope this has been helpful. If you have any other questions or comments about Network of Care, please don’t hesitate to share them.

Best wishes,
JJ Holoubek
Assistant Client Relations Manager
Network of Care
Author: Irma F. DeWeese (assisted living for elderly)
Posted: 09/04/2011 @ 11:29 pm

There are lots of agencies in every state, they provides all the information regarding Financial help for raising kids...

Author: Dr. Steffany Mohan ( Social Network of Care )
Posted: 01/02/2014 @ 7:39 am



I can understand the emotional attachment of yours as a grandparent raising a grandchild. Most of the state offers social security programs like guardianship subsidies, non-parent grants or kinship care. You must ontact your state TANF program also check web resource that could help you search for additional financial assistance programs