If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
MHMR Crisis Services provides mental health emergency support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and is the first point of contact to begin eligibility assessment for MHMR of Tarrant County. Call or text 817-335-3022 or 800-866-2465. MHMR staff provides support, information, referrals, and/or crisis intervention referrals, if needed. For more information, call MHMR at 817-335-3022 or visit their website.
- To report abuse, neglect or exploitation of children, the elderly, or people with disabilities: 800-252-5400 or https://www.txabusehotline.org
- Poison Center: 800-222-1222
- Domestic Violence: 877-701-7233
- Suicide & Crisis Center: 866-672-5100
- National Runaway Switchboard: 800-621-4000
- Texas Runaway Hotline: 888-580-4357
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 800-784-2433
- To report abuse in state facilities and MHMR Centers: 800-647-7418
For non-emergency information and referral assistance, please call:
- 211 toll-free
- Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC): 888-730-2372
- Mental Health Services Tarrant County: 800-866-2465
- Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities Services Tarrant County: 817-569-4000